2019 Slime ATV Giveaway at Advance Auto Parts
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE, PAYMENT, OR OPT-IN TO MAILING LIST WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- SPONSOR: This Sweepstakes is offered and sponsored by ITW Global Brands (“Sponsor”), 16200 Park Row Drive, Suite 120, Houston, Texas 77084. Advance Auto Innovations, LLC d/b/a Advance Auto Parts (“Advance Auto Parts”) is NOT a sponsor of the Sweepstakes.
- ADMINISTRATOR: The Sweepstakes is administered by Unified Resources (“Administrator”), 10665 Richmond Ave # 130, Houston, TX 77042.
- 3. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States of America, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and US Virgin Islands. Persons residing in other jurisdictions are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes. You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age at time of entry, or the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction, whichever is greater. Officers, directors, and employees of Sponsor, Administrator, or Advance Auto Parts, and members of their immediate families (biological, step or in-law) including parent, grandparent, child, sibling, or spouse of any of the foregoing (regardless of where they live) or households of any of the above, whether related or not, IRS dependents, and household members of Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and web design agencies, and all other entities involved in the creation, administration, or fulfillment of the Sweepstakes, are not eligible to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The “Sweepstakes Period” begins on November 11, 2019, at 12:01 AM Central Time (“CT”) and ends on December 20, 2019 at 11:59 PM CT (“Closing Date”). The Administrator’s server is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- HOW TO ENTER – ONLINE: To enter the Sweepstakes by visiting https://www.slime.com/atv-sweeps/ during the Sweepstakes Period to complete and submit an online entry form providing your name, e-mail address, and phone number (“Entry”).Limit one (1) entry per person/email address/mailing address per day.
- ENTRY TERMS: Any Entries received in excess of the preceding entry limits for a participant will be disqualified. Any attempt by a participant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries as per the applicable limit by using multiple or different email addresses or identities (or any other artifice or device) will void all of that participant’s Entries and that participant will be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. If more than the stated number of Entries as per the applicable limit are received from any one (1) person or email address, only the first Entry will be considered a valid Entry and all other Entries will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute over the identity of a participant, the Entry will be deemed submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the email address submitted at time of Entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to the Sponsor’s satisfaction, the Entry will be deemed ineligible. Only eligible Entries actually received by Sponsor before the Closing Date will be included in the Sweepstakes drawing.
- WINNER SELECTION: On or around January 3, 2020, a random drawing will be held from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period to select two (2) “Grand Prize Winners.” The drawing will be conducted by Administrator, and Administrator’s decisions will be final in all matters pertaining to the random drawing. The potential Grand Prize Winners will be subject to verification by Sponsor or Administrator of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. The potential Grand Prize Winners will be required to sign and return to the Administrator an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability and Publicity Release (where permitted) (“Affidavit”) after the Grand Prize Winners are notified that they are a potential Grand Prize Winner. The potential Grand Prize Winners will be required to sign and return Affidavit. The potential Grand Prize Winners must sign and return Affidavit within a timely manner, as stipulated by the Administrator. An entrant is not a winner of any prize until entrant’s eligibility as a Grand Prize Winner has been verified, entrant has been notified that verification is complete, and entrant has complied with the terms and conditions of these Official Rules.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION/ODDS OF WINNING: A representative of Administrator will notify the potential Grand Prize Winners by email and/or telephone―at the same email and/or telephone number provided in the Entry. Three attempts will be made within a one 24-hour period to contact each potential Grand Prize Winner. If a potential Grand Prize Winners does not respond to Administrator within the 24-hour allotted time period, Administrator will randomly select an alternate potential Grand Prize Winner, and the same process will be repeated until a Grand Prize Winner is contacted and all the Grand Prizes are awarded. Sponsor is not responsible for contacting a participant if that participant has changed contact information and failed to provide Sponsor or the Administrator with the proper contact information when such information is required. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor or Administrator, forfeiture of the Grand Prize and the selection of an alternate Grand Prize Winner may result from any of the following: (a) a potential Grand Prize Winner’s failure to respond to notification within the specified response period; (b) a potential Grand Prize Winner’s failure to provide Administrator with satisfactory proof of age, identity, and residence; or (c) any non-compliance with these Official Rules.
The odds of winning a Grand Prize depends on the total number of eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
- PRIZE/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (ARV): There will be two (2) Grand Prize Winners. The Grand Prize Winners will each be awarded: one (1) 2020 Brute Force® 300 ATV and one (1) a Slime prize bundle including one (1) Prevent and Repair Tire Sealant – 1 Gallon (Part #10163), one (1) Pro-Series Valve Core Tool (Part #20457), one (1) Pro-Series Super Duty Tire Inflator (#40048), one (1) Elite Digital Gauge (Part #20475), one (1) Pro-Series Ultimate Tire Plug Kit (#20290), and one (1) Package of Barrel Valve Caps in Jet Black (Part #20324) (“Grand Prize”).
ARV of each Grand Prize: $4,529; ARV of all Grand Prizes: $9,058.
- GRAND PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if all or part of the advertised Grand Prize is unavailable or cannot reasonably be provided for any reason. No substitution or transfer of prize by Grand Prize Winner is permitted. Each Grand Prize Winner will be solely responsible for all federal, state, and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the Prize he or she receives, regardless of whether it, in whole or in part, is used. Allow 4-6 weeks after confirmation as Grand Prize Winner for the delivery of the Grand Prize.Grand Prize will be forfeited if Sponsor and/or Administrator believe, in their sole and absolute discretion, that the Grand Prize will further any fraudulent, tortious, or otherwise unlawful activity undertaken by Grand Prize Winner. Grand Prize Winner will be required to provide his/her Social Security number or tax ID for tax reporting so that Sponsor can submit an IRS Form 1099 with the Internal Revenue Service for the fair market value of prize and the Winner will be responsible for paying all applicable taxes.
THE PRIZE IS AWARDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE).
- RELEASE: By entering, entrants agree to release, discharge, indemnify, defend, and hold harmless, Sponsor, Administrator, and Advance Auto Parts, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, members, employees, agents, and agencies, (“Released Parties”) from and against any demands, claims, liability, costs, losses, damages, or cause of action, including, without limitation, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of, in whole or part, directly or indirectly, from participating or attempting to participate in the Sweepstakes or from acceptance, possession, misuse, use, or award of the Grand Prize. The Grand Prize Winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to the Grand Prize after it has been delivered.
- PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited by applicable law, acceptance of the Prize constitutes the Grand Prize Winner’s consent to Sponsor’s use of that Grand Prize Winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, biographical information, statements, and/or home state for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with this Sweepstakes in any media, worldwide, without remuneration for said use.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor and Administrator each reserve the right to cancel, suspend, and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s or Administrator’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor or Administrator in either of their sole discretion. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. In the event the Grand Prize Winner engages in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor or Administrator or any prize provider in its or their sole and absolute discretion) is obnoxious, inappropriate, threatening, illegal, or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Sweepstakes or withdraw the Grand Prize Winner’s Grand Prize.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website or mobile device users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, or transmission (including text message transmission), communications line failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to the website. The Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for injury or damage to entrant’s or to any other person’s mobile device related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which Sponsor or Administrator, in the sole opinion of Sponsor or Administrator, deems could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right in their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Sweepstakes and select a Grand Prize Winner from entries received prior to the action taken or in such other manner as Sponsor or Administrator may deem fair and appropriate.IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR, ANY PARTICIPATING PROMOTIONAL COMPANIES, RELEASED PARTIES, OR PRIZE PROVIDERS, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, OR RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, OR ASSIGNS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, SOLE NEGLIGENCE, OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, LOST PROFITS, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE, MULTIPLE, OR ADDITIONAL DAMAGES. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR, ANY PARTICIPATING PROMOTIONAL COMPANIES, RELEASED PARTIES, OR PRIZE PROVIDERS SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE, LEGAL IMPLICATIONS OR OTHER DAMAGES OR EXPENSES RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF ANY TRAVEL RELATED TO THE GRAND PRIZE OR ANY OTHER ASPECT OF ANY GRAND PRIZE WINNER’S OR GUEST’S ACCEPTANCE OR USE OF A PRIZE, AS APPLICABLE.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited by applicable law, entrant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively, before the appropriate Texas federal or state courts located in Harris County, Texas. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages, or lost profits, or attorneys’ fees, or any other damages, and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Sweepstakes, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor or Administrator in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas. By entering, entrants consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the federal and state courts located in Harris County, Texas.
- WINNER LIST: The name of the Grand Prize Winners (“Winners List”) may be requested only after the Closing Date and no later than March 29, 2020. To receive the Winner List, send request to Slime ATV Giveaway Winner List, P.O. Box 771527, Houston, TX 77215.
- ADMINISTRATION OF SWEEPSTAKES: The Administrator’s administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential Grand Prize Winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winner from all eligible entries received on or before the Closing Date.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Sweepstakes open to legal residents of the United States of America, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and U.S. Virgin Islands, 18 years of age or older. Sweepstakes runs November 11, 2019 through December 20, 2019. ARV of prizes: $9,058. Visit www.slime.com/atv-sweeps/ for Official Rules. Sponsor: ITW Global Brands, 16200 Park Row Drive, Suite 120, Houston, Texas 77084.
Allow 4-6 weeks for the delivery of your prize.