NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE, PAYMENT, OR OPT-IN TO MAILING LIST WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- SPONSOR: This Sweepstakes is offered and sponsored by ITW Global Brands (“Sponsor”), 16200 Park Row Drive, Suite 120, Houston, Texas 77084. Advance Auto Innovations, LLC d/b/a Advance Auto Parts (“Advance Auto Parts”) is NOT a sponsor of the Sweepstakes.
- ADMINISTRATOR: The Sweepstakes is administered by Unified Resources, Inc. (“Administrator”), 10665 Richmond Avenue, Suite 130, Houston, Texas 77042.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States of America, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and US Virgin Islands. Persons residing in other jurisdictions are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes. You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age at time of entry, or the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction, whichever is greater. Officers, directors, and employees of Sponsor, Administrator, or Advance Auto Parts, and members of their immediate families (biological, step or in-law) including parent, grandparent, child, sibling, or spouse of any of the foregoing (regardless of where they live) or households of any of the above, whether related or not, IRS dependents, and household members of Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and web design agencies, and all other entities involved in the creation, administration, or fulfillment of the Sweepstakes, are not eligible to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The “Sweepstakes Period” begins on May 31, 2018, at 12:01 AM Central Time (“CT”) and ends on September 26, 2018 at 11:59 PM CT (“Closing Date”). The Administrator’s server is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- HOW TO ENTER – BY TEXT: To enter the Sweepstakes, send the word “BUCKETLIST” as an SMS text message from your mobile device to shortcode 55678 (the “Play”). Entrants must have a mobile phone with text messaging capabilities to play by text message. Some mobile providers may block messaging to short codes. Not all wireless carriers participate. Standard message and data rates will apply. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and other applicable charges. Entrants are solely responsible for any such message, data, and wireless charges. Each SMS Sweepstakes text entry will generate a text response. This text response will contain an “opt-in” to receive additional offers by email in which entrant can elect to participate by reply texting their email address. Opting-in to receive additional promotional offers by email will not increase entrant’s chances of winning. Text HELP for help. Text STOP to discontinue reply texts. Proof of text message does not constitute proof of delivery or Play. Participation constitutes entrant’s unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s and/or Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. You may receive reply messages.
- HOW TO ENTER – BY MAIL: You may also enter the Sweepstakes by mail as follows. On a plain 3″ x 5″ index card, legibly handprint or type your first name, middle name (if any), last name, date of birth, complete address, city, state, zip code, phone number (including area code), and email address (if any) and mail your completed 3″ x 5″ card to:
What’s in Your Bucket Sweepstakes
PO Box 771527
Houston, TX 77215
To be considered eligible to participate, mail entries must be postmarked during the Sweepstakes Period and received by October 2, 2018. Sponsor is not responsible for lost entries.
Limit one (1) entry per person/email address per day regardless of method of entry.
- MOBILE DEVICE TERMS: In the event of a dispute over the identity of a mobile device entrant, the entry will be deemed submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the mobile device at time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to a mobile device by its respective wireless service provider. If a dispute cannot be resolved to the Administrator’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible. Participation in this Sweepstakes by mobile device means that entrant understands that he or she may receive additional text messages from Sponsor relating to this Sweepstakes as well as text messages relating to future offers if entrant elects to “opt-in” (see “Entrant’s Personal Information,” below). Entrant further understands that any such text messages will be subject to the charges imposed by entrant’s carrier’s rate plan. Proof of sending (such as a “thanks for entering” reply message) does not constitute proof of actual receipt by Administrator of an entry for purposes of this Sweepstakes. Only eligible entries actually received by Administrator before the Closing Date will be included in the Sweepstakes drawing.
- ENTRY TERMS: Any entries received in excess of the preceding entry limits for an entrant will be disqualified. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries as per the applicable limit by using multiple or different email addresses or identities (or any other artifice or device) will void all of that entrant’s Entries and that entrant will be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. If more than the stated number of entries as per the applicable limit are received from any one (1) person or email address, only the first entry will be considered a valid entry and all other entries will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, the entry will be deemed submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to the Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible. Only eligible entries actually received by Sponsor before the Closing Date will be included in the Sweepstakes drawing.
- WINNER SELECTION: On or around October 5, 2018, a random drawing will be held from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period to select one (1) “Grand Prize Winner,” ten (10) “First Place Prize Winners,” and twenty-five (25) “Second Place Prize Winners” (collectively, “Prize Winners.”). The drawing will be conducted by Administrator, and Administrator’s decisions will be final in all matters pertaining to the random drawing. The potential Prize Winners will be subject to verification by Sponsor or Administrator of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. The potential Prize Winners will be required to sign and return to the Administrator an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability and Publicity Release (where permitted) (“Affidavit”) after each Prize Winner is notified that she/he is a potential Prize Winner. The potential Prize Winners must sign and return Affidavit within a timely manner, as stipulated by the Administrator. An entrant is not a winner of any prize until entrant’s eligibility as a Prize Winner has been verified, entrant has been notified that verification is complete, and entrant has complied with the terms and conditions of these Official Rules.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION/ODDS OF WINNING: A representative of Administrator will notify each potential Prize Winner by email and/or telephone― at the same email and/or telephone through which the text entry was received or at the email and/or phone number provided on the mailed entry. Three (3) attempts will be made within a one 24-hour period to contact each potential Prize Winner. If any potential Prize Winner does not respond to Administrator within the 24-hour allotted time period, Administrator will randomly select an alternate potential Prize Winner, and the same process will be repeated until all the Prize Winners are contacted and all the Prizes are awarded. Sponsor is not responsible for contacting an entrant if that entrant has changed contact information and failed to provide Sponsor or Administrator with the proper contact information when such information is required. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor or Administrator, forfeiture of any of the Prizes and the selection of an alternate Prize Winner may result from any of the following: (a) a potential Prize Winner’s failure to respond to notification within the specified response period; (b) a potential Prize Winner’s failure to provide Administrator with satisfactory proof of age, identity, and residence; or (c) any non-compliance with these Official Rules.
The odds of winning any Prize depends on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
- PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (ARV): There will be one (1) Grand Prize Winner. The Grand Prize Winner will be awarded be awarded a trip for two (2) to a location of Grand Prize Winner’s choice in the continental United States (i.e., excluding Hawaii and Puerto Rico), subject to the restrictions below. The “Grand Prize Trip” includes: round-trip, coach-class airplane fare for two (2) persons; standard-room hotel fare for (2) persons for three (3) consecutive nights; and a $1,000 gift card. The Grand Prize Winner may choose as a guest to accompany him/her on the Grand Prize Trip any legal resident of the United States who is either at least eighteen (18) years of age or a person for whom the Grand Prize Winner is a parent or legal guardian. The Grand Prize Winner is responsible for any additional costs incurred. ARV of Grand Prize: $3,500.
- Ten (10) First Place Prize Winners will each be awarded one (1) $100 gift card to Advance Auto Parts (“First Place Prize”). ARV of all First Place Prizes: $1,000.
- Twenty-five (25) Second Place Prize Winners will each be awarded one (1) $25 gift card to Advance Auto Parts and one (1) Black Magic® hat (“Second Place Prize”). ARV of all Second Place Prizes: $850.
- Total ARV of all Prizes (collectively, “Prizes”): $5,350.
- PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: For all Prizes, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if all or part of the advertised Prizes are unavailable or cannot reasonably be provided for any reason. No substitution or transfer of prize by winner is permitted. Each Prize Winner will be solely responsible for all federal, state, and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the Prize he or she receives, regardless of whether it, in whole or in part, is used.
Selection of location for Grand Prize Trip is subject to Sponsor’s and/or Administrator’s sole and absolute approval. Grand Prize will be forfeited if Sponsor and/or Administrator believe, in their sole and absolute discretion, that the Grand Prize Trip will further any fraudulent, tortious, or otherwise unlawful activity undertaken by Grand Prize Winner and/or his or her guest. Grand Prize Winner will be required to provide his/her Social Security number or tax ID for tax reporting as Sponsor will file an IRS Form 1099 with the Internal Revenue Service for the fair market value of prize and the winner will be responsible for paying all applicable taxes. Grand Prize Trip – All travelers must possess required travel documents (e.g., valid photo ID) prior to departure. Grand Prize Winner and his/her guest will be required to sign liability release and, where permitted by law, publicity release (“Release”) prior to issuance of travel documents. Travel guests must be at least eighteen (18) years of age or a person for whom the Grand Prize Winner is a parent or legal guardian. Travel is subject to availability, and certain blackout dates may apply. If winner is unable or unwilling to travel on the available dates as specified by Sponsor or Administrator, in their sole and absolute discretion, the entire Grand Prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate. All expenses and costs related to acceptance and use of the trip portion of the prize not expressly listed above, including, but not limited to, meals, beverages, taxes and gratuities, are entirely the Grand Prize Winner’s responsibility. Hotel accommodations are standard room/double occupancy. Grand Prize Winner and his/her guest must travel on the same itinerary and on the dates and times specified by Sponsor/Administrator or Grand Prize may be forfeited and awarded, where practical, to an alternate. Multiple guests/travel companions or variations to any set itinerary on the Grand Prize Trip will not be managed by Sponsor or Administrator and any additional cost for any such changes will be the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner. If Grand Prize Winner lives in the vicinity of any prize destination (in Sponsor’s sole opinion), he or she will receive ground transfers in lieu of air travel and no additional compensation will be awarded. Grand Prize Winner must book Grand Prize Trip such that it occurs within twelve (12) months of award of the Grand Prize. Once travel arrangements are made, any changes made to travel arrangements and costs incurred will be Grand Prize Winner’s sole responsibility and at his or her expense. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight.
If any Prize is lost, destroyed, or stolen it will not be replaced. All gift cards are subject to the terms of the issuer.
THE PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE).
- RELEASE: By entering, entrants agree to release, discharge, indemnify, defend, and hold harmless, Sponsor, Administrator, and Advance Auto Parts, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, members, employees, agents, and agencies, (“Released Parties”) from and against any demands, claims, liability, costs, losses, damages, or cause of action, including, without limitation, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of, in whole or part, directly or indirectly, from participating or attempting to participate in the Sweepstakes or from acceptance, possession, misuse, use, or award of the Prizes. The Prize Winners shall bear all risk of loss or damage to the Prizes after they have been delivered.
- PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited by applicable law, acceptance of each Prize constitutes each Prize Winners consent to Sponsor’s use of that Prize Winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, biographical information, statements, and/or home state for advertising and promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without remuneration for said use.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor and Administrator each reserve the right to cancel, suspend, and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s or Administrator’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor or Administrator in either of their sole discretion. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. In the event any Prize Winner engages in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor or Administrator or any prize provider in its or their sole and absolute discretion) is obnoxious, inappropriate, threatening, illegal, or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Sweepstakes or withdraw that Prize Winner’s Prize.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website or mobile device users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, or transmission (including text message transmission), communications line failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to the website. The Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for injury or damage to entrant’s or to any other person’s mobile device related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which Sponsor or Administrator, in the sole opinion of Sponsor or Administrator, deems could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right in their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Sweepstakes and select Prize Winners from entries received prior to the action taken or in such other manner as Sponsor or Administrator may deem fair and appropriate.
IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR, ANY PARTICIPATING PROMOTIONAL COMPANIES, RELEASED PARTIES, OR PRIZE PROVIDERS, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, OR RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, OR ASSIGNS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, SOLE NEGLIGENCE, OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, LOST PROFITS, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE, MULTIPLE, OR ADDITIONAL DAMAGES.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited by applicable law, entrant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively, before the appropriate Texas federal or state courts located in Harris County, Texas. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, indirect, lost profits, or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Sweepstakes, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor or Administrator in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas. By entering, entrants consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the federal and state courts located in Harris County, Texas.
- WINNER LIST: The name of the Prize Winner (“Winner List”) may be requested only after the Closing Date and no later than December 27, 2018. To receive the Winner List, send request to Black Magic What’s In Your Bucket Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 771527, Houston, TX 77215.
- ADMINISTRATION OF SWEEPSTAKES: The Administrator’s administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential Prize Winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winner from all eligible entries received on or before the Closing Date.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Sweepstakes open to legal residents of the United States of America, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and U.S. Virgin Islands, 18 years of age or older. Sweepstakes ends September 26, 2018. ARV of prizes: $5,350. Visit itwgb.com for Official Rules. Sponsor: ITW Global Brands, 16200 Park Row Drive, Suite 120, Houston, Texas 77084 (Standard text messaging rates will apply).