Fast Orange Washer/Dryer Sweepstakes at NAPA Auto Parts Stores
Exclusively for NAPA Auto Parts Store Commercial Account Customers
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN GRAND PRIZE. MAKING A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING GRAND PRIZE. ODDS OF WINNING GRAND PRIZE WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- INTRODUCTION: The Fast Orange Washer/Dryer Sweepstakes at NAPA Auto Parts Stores (the “Sweepstakes”) is offered through the website https://www.permatex.com/napa-fast-orange-sweepstakes/.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to all NAPA Auto Parts stores that are current commercial account customers of Sponsor with a valid commercial account (“Customers”). To be eligible, Customers must be a NAPA Auto Parts store affiliate located in the United States at the time of entry. The person who submits an Entry on behalf of Customer (“Representative”) must be a U.S. resident who is eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Customers and Representatives located in other jurisdictions are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- SPONSOR: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by ITW Global Brands, on behalf of itself and its affiliates, located at 16200 Park Row Drive, Suite 120, Houston, Texas 77084 (the “Sponsor”). National Automotive Parts Association Corporation d/b/a/ NAPA Auto Parts is not a sponsor of this Sweepstakes.
- ADMINISTRATOR: The Sweepstakes is administered by Unified Resources, Inc., 10665 Richmond Ave. Suite 130, Houston, Texas 77042 (the “Administrator”).
- AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes an entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 a.m. CST on July 1, 2017 and ends at 11:59 p.m. CST on September 30, 2017 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The Sponsor’s server is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Sweepstakes, during the Sweepstakes Period, Representative must visit https://www.permatex.com/napa-fast-orange-sweepstakes/, complete required entry fields by providing company name, NAPA Auto Parts commercial account number, name, address, city, state, zip, phone, and email address in an online form, and submit information by clicking the “submit” button (“Entry”). Representative may also watch the :60 Fast Orange Product video, but watching the video is not required for Entry. Limit one (1) Entry per commercial account number for the duration of the Sweepstakes Period. Any Entries attempted through the use of agencies or robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed, or similar methods will be void.
- WINNER SELECTION: On or around October 6, 2017, the Administrator will hold a random drawing from all eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period to select two (2) “Grand Prize Winners.” The drawing will be conducted by Administrator, and Administrator’s decisions will be final in all matters pertaining to the random drawing. The odds of winning the Prize depends on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Each potential Grand Prize Winner will be subject to verification by Sponsor or Administrator of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Each Grand Prize Winner will be required to sign and return to the Administrator an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability and Publicity Release (where permitted) after being notified that she/he is a potential Winner. Potential Grand Prize Winners must sign and return affidavit within a timely manner, as stipulated by the Administrator. Each potential Grand Prize Winner is subject to verification by Sponsor or Administrator. An entrant is not a winner of any Prize until entrant’s eligibility as the Sweepstakes winner has been verified, entrant has been notified that verification is complete, and entrant has complied with the terms and conditions of these Official Rules.
- WINNER SELECTION & ODDS OF WINING: A representative of Administrator will notify each potential Grand Prize Winner by email and/or telephone―at the same email and/or telephone number provided in the Entry. Three (3) attempts will be made within a one 24-hour period to contact each potential Grand Prize Winner. If any potential Grand Prize Winner does not respond to Administrator within the 24-hour allotted time period, Administrator will randomly select an alternate potential Grand Prize Winner, and the same process will be repeated until all the Grand Prize Winners are contacted and all the Grand Prizes are awarded. Sponsor is not responsible for contacting an entrant if that entrant has changed contact information and failed to provide Sponsor or Administrator with the proper contact information when such information is required. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor or Administrator, forfeiture of any of the Grand Prizes and the selection of an alternate Grand Prize Winner may result from any of the following: (a) a potential Grand Prize Winner’s failure to respond to notification within the specified response period; (b) a potential Grand Prize Winner’s failure to provide Administrator with satisfactory proof of age, identity, and residence; or (c) any non-compliance with these Official Rules.
- PRIZES: There will be two (2) Grand Prize Winners. The Grand Prize Winners will each be awarded a Washer/Dryer set paid in the form of a $1,000.00 Best Buy gift card (“Grand Prize”). ARV of each Grand Prize: $1,000. Total ARV of all Grand Prizes: $2,000.
- PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Gift cards are subject to terms and conditions of issuing merchant. Such conditions may include on or more of the following: cards may not be redeemable for cash, gift certificates, or used for payment on accounts, for the payment for prior purchases, and may be non-refundable; cards may be redeemable only at participating stores, or locations; certain processing and administrative fees may apply and where legal, a dormancy fee may be applicable; card holder is responsible for all taxes, duties, fees, gratuities, and assessments arising from the use of the card. Certain cards may contain expiration dates, and may be redeemable only by residents of the United States or Puerto Rico. Additional terms and conditions may apply .
No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion.
If any Prize is lost, destroyed, or stolen it will not be replaced. The Grand Prize gift cards are subject to the terms of the issuer.
THE PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE).
- BONUS OFFER: First five-hundred (500) Customers who purchase both one (1) unit of Fast Orange Extreme Hand Cleaner and one (1) unit of Fast Orange Grease X Mechanics Laundry Detergent (collectively, “Bonus Items”) during the Sweepstakes Period will be able to receive a free Fast Orange hat (“Bonus Offer”). To receive Bonus Offer, during the Sweepstakes Period, a Representative must upload to https://www.permatex.com/napa-fast-orange-sweepstakes/ a copy of the qualifying purchase invoice confirming purchase of the Bonus Items. Limit one (1) Bonus Offer per Customer, email address, mailing address, company, and receipt/invoice during the Sweepstakes Period, except were prohibited by law. Bonus Offer limited to first five-hundred (500) qualifying entrants that submit a valid proof of purchase. A purchase is not required to enter the Sweepstakes and does not increase entrant’s chance of winning the Grand Prize.
By participating in this Bonus Offer each Customer and Representative accepts the Terms and Conditions listed herein. This Bonus Offer is void where prohibited by law. The proof-of-purchase submission may not be mechanically reproduced. An original printed retailer identified and dated receipt showing the required Bonus Items purchased during the Sweepstakes Period must be uploaded during the Sweepstakes Period to qualify. Use of fictitious names, multiple addresses, and PO Boxes to obtain additional Bonus Offers may constitute fraud, violate federal or state laws and may result in prosecution, imprisonment and/or fines, including under the U.S. Mail Fraud Statutes (18 U.S.C., Section 1341 and 1342). Trading or selling proofs-of-purchase is strictly prohibited. This Bonus Offer may not be published in any publication without written permission from Sponsor. Sponsor may cancel, rescind or extend this Bonus Offer at any time. No redemption will be honored for any club, group/organization or legal entity. Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for website outages. Incomplete or illegible bonus offer requests will not be honored. All requests will become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Allow 6 weeks for mailing of your Bonus Offer.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor and/or the Administrator may, in their sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel this Sweepstakes in the event that Fast Orange Extreme Hand Cleaner and Fast Orange Grease X Mechanics Laundry Detergent, the Bonus Offer, or the Prizes should become unavailable for any reason.
- RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, its related companies, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages
IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR, ANY PARTICIPATING PROMOTIONAL COMPANIES, RELEASED PARTIES, OR PRIZE PROVIDERS, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, OR RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, OR ASSIGNS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, SOLE NEGLIGENCE, OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, LOST PROFITS, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE, MULTIPLE, OR ADDITIONAL DAMAGES.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with the Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively, before the appropriate Texas federal or state courts located in Harris County, Texas. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Texas or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Texas. By entering, entrants consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the federal and state courts located in Harris County, Texas.
- WINNER LIST: The name of the Grand Prize Winners (“Winners List”) may be requested only after the end of the Sweepstakes Period and no later than December 27, 2017. To receive the Winners List, send request to Fast Orange Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 771527, Houston, TX 77215.
- ADMINISTRATION OF SWEEPSTAKES: The Administrator and Sponsor’s administration and operation of the Sweepstakes, the selection of the potential Grand Prize Winners, and approval of eligibility for Bonus Offer are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winner from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.